Monday 27 August 2012

Money Doesn’t Buy Happiness | Tracy Mann's Empower Net Profits Blog



 I got this email today and to be frank the thought and story in it where worthy of a post on my blog and the reason is not only cause its a great read, but because today while I was sat on the beach with some friends enjoying a couple of vodka’s and cranberry on ice after a nice CISK (Maltese award winning Lager) I was thinking of my situation and money and thought it’s so true what they say ‘money doesn’t buy happiness‘….but neither does being poor…
…..Then I get back home, all nicely sun swept and full of the salts of the sea and low and behold, I log onto Facebook as you do and saw a spooky moment happened when I realized I’d gotten this email, with the same thought as mine …… Weird? No just the universe doing its work :-)

Money Doesn’t Buy Happiness | Tracy Mann's Empower Net Profits Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment